Skip to content Skip to navigation

(650) 725-9955

A confidential counselor is available 24/7 to help you navigate your options.  

How to Report a Sexual Assault

Report a Sexual Assault

To report any form of sexual or relationship violence, get to a safe place if you can and dial 911.

If you are on campus, you can also report a sexual assault in person to the Department of Public Safety (DPS) M-F 8 – 5 pm at 711 Serra Street.  

View DPS Map