- Victim's Legal Rights
- The link above provides information for all immigrants who have been subjected to violence in the United States, regardless of visa status. See especially, Q2 in the link above.
- U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services, Battered Spouse Information
- The link above provides information for immigrants here on a permanent resident status, and for the spouses of U.S. citizens or spouses of permanent residents.
- Low Cost and Free Legal Representation
- The link above provides a list of low cost and free legal providers for immigration issues. Scroll to the end of the webpage for resources.