Skip to content Skip to navigation

(650) 725-9955

A confidential counselor is available 24/7 to help you navigate your options.  

Get Academic Support

Students who have experienced a Title IX incident and who are experiencing academic difficulties as a result of the incident should reach out to the Title IX Coordinator,  The Title IX Coordinator will work with Undergraduate Advising and Research (undergraduates) or the relevant school/department (graduate students) to assist with accommodations.  In most cases, the purpose for seeking the accommodation remains confidential.

Some students may also be eligible to receive accommodations through the Office of Accessible Education